Terms & Conditions
As a visitor, you are always welcome at our website. You can take advantage of our loan products and services by going through our website. You need to accept our terms and conditions before using our loan products and services.
- We are not a direct credit lender and thus we do not offer finance directly to customers. In actuality, we are a finance broker company in the UK that finds suitable lenders for the loan borrowers who need speedy financial assistance to address your urgent and immediate financial commitments.
- Therefore, any amounts that are available as loan for borrowing, terms, mode of repayment, interest rates, displayed on our website is purely given as a representative example of the loan products. As we don’t give any loan, so we are unable to control the loan amount, APR, rates, terms in any way. We have no role in credit lending decision.
- We have links with third party cookies on our website which record your data for history only. We are not responsible for the action of third parties. Please deal with them carefully.
- All contents displayed on our website are fully protected by the copyright laws of the United Kingdom. All registered used can use them only for accessing our cash services only. They are not allowed to perform any illegal reproduction of the material. Any unlawful downloading, re-adjustment, retransmission of the contents of our website will be a subject matter of legal action against you.
- As we are responsible credit arrangers, our credit lenders lend loans to only those candidates who fulfill all the terms and conditions of the loan and they really need urgent funds for meeting sudden needs. Our credit lenders are not interested in developing business relation with irresponsible credit borrowers. Don't apply for our cash services if you are looking for loans for luxury expenses. We take all steps to satisfy all your quarries regarding our cash services. However, if any problem persists, then the dispute will be solved under the law of United Kingdom only.